Meet Our Golf Fitness Team:
Michael Voight - PT, DHSc, OCS, SCS, ATC, CSCS, TPI-3, FAPTA
- Professor - Belmont University School of Physical Therapy
- Director of Sports Medicine - Golf House of Tennessee and Tennessee PGA Junior Golf Academy
- Advisory Board Member & Senior Lead Instructor - Titleist Performance Institute
- Senior Lead Instructor - North American Sports Medicine Institute
- Consultant to numerous top ranked PGA Tour players, major championship winners, as well as NFL / NBA / MLS and Olympic athletes.
Ashley Campbell - PT, DPT, TPI-GFI M2
- Golf Fitness Director - TPGA Junior Golf Academy
- Performance Director - Golf House of Tennessee and Performance One
- Lead Instructor - North American Sports Medicine Institute
- Clinician - Nashville Sports Medicine
- Adjunct Faculty - Belmont University School of Physical Therapy
Whatever your goals, we have a program to fit your needs. Each plan can be custom tailored to fit your specific goal-from tour player to weekend golfer-from high performance competition to fun, enjoyable, pain free golf or even just another 20 yards off the tee!
Please visit our website at www.performance1training.com, call us at (615) 946-0317, or email at email@example.com for more information regarding our Golf Fitness Programs.